Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Day 55 of JM's US Detachment Trip

I am so glad that the doctor's medication works. Woke up this morning with no more pain in my throat. If not I would have to miss out on tonight's dinner liao.
Tonight we went to Tom Ton @ The Central for dinner as a early birthday dinner for my FIL. We wanted him to try the Black Pork and the super fresh sashimi.

We had a wide spread of food. Go check out them out at my online photo album - Outings 2009.

We had a wonderful time there and the boys behaved especially well. They both sat through dinner without creating a din. Oswald ate his dinner properly and Owein is forever asking to try the food served. He almost at up all the Chawamushi which I'd ordered for the kids to try. Oswald did not even bother to try and Owein ... almost ate it all up ... LOL.

A surprise was given to us when the chef present us this ...

It is a birthday 'cake' made out of rice coated with roe and topped with sashimi. Very innovating right!

No comments: