Monday, July 27, 2009

Day 54 of JM's US Detachment Trip (Part 1)

The boys took turns for fall sick during the past week. Oswald, the 1st to be sick, seems to be recovering except for some mucus leakage here and there. Owein, started over the weekend, had gone through mild fever treatment, now still having runny nose and I think developing a cough soon. And now, even before the kids could recover fully, I am down with the same thing.

And of all times, I got to fall sick now. Hate falling sick at times when hubby is not around. Feeling sick now only make me miss he non presence more. Damn, why is it that a person feel the weakest when they are ill.

Here I am, awaken by the pain that my dry and sore throat is causing me. Realising that I'd forgotten to place water in the room on standby and got to make my way out to the kitchen to get it myself. Out of a suddenly, I felt so lonely and so unloved ... *sobz*. When the boys woke in the middle of the night, there's still mummy there for them to make sure they fall back to sleep comfortably. But who's there to make me feel good now.

After tossing in bed for quite awhile, I'd decided to blog away my misery and maybe after I am done I will be tired out again and will be able to sleep again.

3 comments:

Janice said...

*Big HUGZ* to u....
it's tough but gotta be strong for the kids...
H1N1 should be tapering down (it has tapered down in Melb)..maybe can consider a visit to US? :)

Irene said...

Thanks Janice :)

Yeah, it gets abit tough when you are weak and sick. But not to worry, I will soon gather myself up again.

A visit might not be possible due to the tight training schedule hubby is having and plus fly so many hours just to go for a short while just don't make much sense unless air ticket is DIRT cheap. Which I don't think it will be ... LOL

Cheers.

Janice said...

hope he'll be back real soon...