Monday, July 06, 2009

Day 33 of JM's US Detachment Trip

Hmm ... let's put it this way ... I still can't accept the fact that our bakes were such a failure during lesson on Saturday so there was this urge to bake something nice and successful. I'd then decided to bake a chiffon cake yesterday to prove to myself that I CAN BAKE ... hahaha ... oh yes my ego is urging me to bake!!!

As I had most of the ingredients available at home, I only had to pick up some oranges, lemons and eggs after I pick Oswald up from Sunday Class. Luckily these ingredients were easily available from the market. The queue at the supermarket (NTUC) is crazy.

2 comments:

Perle said...

Wow looks delicious! but i think without the jelly layer better, not so wet. I shall make one soon too!

Irene said...

ya i think so too.

double up the recipe to fit my big chiffon tin. made one again today n left it in the oven for 40mins ... surface n side all evenly browned ... like those sold outside hahaha

gave this one away to a friend :)