Friday, February 10, 2012

More Tools =)

Met up with my GFs for morning tea and 顺便 went Daiso to have a look. I only spend about 15 mins in there because got to rush back to pick Owein from school. But this 15 mins is good enough to create a tiny 'damage' ... why damage when I only picked up 2 items from there??

Reason: I AM NOT SUPPOSE TO BUY ANY MORE BENTO STUFFS!!!

But ... cannot resist!!! hahahaha


This is not all ... come end of the day, we headed off to FoodFare at Clementi Mall for dinner and landed myself with 2 more bento boxes. Not like I've not enough but the boxes are just too cute to resist and they only cost $3.

How to get it?? Top up $3 to any kids meal you purchase in the food court at any stalls. Check out the kids menu and the boxes ...


Cute right ... how to resist :p

Luckily only cost $3 each.



No comments: