Friday, February 17, 2012

Bento #14 - Love is in the AIR!!!

14 February 2012

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY

Though today is not bento day but I still decided to make bento for my boys to tell them mummy loves them on this special day. Sent the boys to school with an envelope fill with love.


Both boys get exactly the same bento but I personalized their bento by placing their name on the envelope. Hope they enjoy their V-Day bento and can feel mummy's love for them.

After finish the boy's bento, of course cannot leave out the biggest one ... but since I need not pack a box for hubby, hence just made a simple one for hubby.


On hubby's place is 肉干面包 with a Heart Sausage.

Happy V-Day to my 3 lovely BOYS!!! :p


15 February 2012

Bento Wednesday once again.Sending the boys to school with chocolate hearts today.


In Owein's box, he got Nutella Chocolate Hearts with Heart Sausages and Fruit Loops. Feel so chocolaty ... YUMZ.


For Oswald, he wanted it plain so he can taste the original taste of the bread. How silly ... but mummy packed his box up with plain Chocolate Hearts + Heart Sausages + a Pineapple Tart as a treat.

Bento mojo is working me up ... I had not been working that hard since arrival of Odin. Now once I'd started preparing 'dressed up' meals for my boys, I can't seem to stop. For the boy's dinner, they have Baked Chicken Mushroom Rice. With simple wordings "Mummy <3 You' sent the boys beaming away.



16 February 2012

Dinner on the go for Oswald tonight.


Made Tamago using my HCP =D. Simply love this pan and it is so easy to make Tamagoyaki using it. All I did was to add Ham and Carrot into the egg mixture and pour everything onto the pan. Let it cooked till about 90% then can start to roll away. For his rice, is it wrap with carrot strips instead of nori cos he is not a fan of it.


17 February 2012

TGIF!!! Running out of ideas to present mummy's love to the boys on this Valentine's Week. Made something really really very simple for the boys today.


Simple Heart Shape Sandwich with Rainbow Sparkles + Rice Crackers and Biscuits for Owein.


Oswald had to bring fruits to school today hence made Roses out of Strawberries for him and to house them, left me not much space for his bread. That explains the small hearts you see in Oswald's box.


Finally the week had ended and I am drained out of ideas already. Time to take a break and slowly brain storm for my theme next week =)

No comments: