Monday, February 20, 2012

Bento #15

Suddenly got mood to prepare dinner for the boys tonight and plan to make it a 'fun' dinner for them. But I have not came up with a theme for this week's bentos. How??? Then mummy just any how make just to make it pretty loh hehehe

Why the need to do so?? That's because mummy plan to serve Salmon to the boys for dinner and Oswald is not a FISH lover.

Marinated my salmon slices in thick Teriyaki Sauce hoping that it would cover the fishy taste. Made Tamago with Carrot and Ham again to 'trick' Owein and to make him eat more vegetables. Added on some frozen food - Chicken Karaage and Chicken Cheese Balls - to give the boys a variety. Oh and not forgetting my Broccoli - Oswald's favorite. Piece them all together and this is what I had ...


Glad that it turned out well. The boys had finished all their food except for a few pieces of broccoli, a piece of chicken and 1/2 a cheese ball left on Owein's plate. But hey, Owein's plate is at full as Oswald's ... what can I expect. He had done quite a good job in clearing his plate I say ^_^.

No comments: