Friday, February 03, 2012

Bento #12

It is Friday once again and is Bento update time ^_^.

Enough of CNY goodies though I still got heaps at home. This week I'd decided to use store bought buns as my main 'ingredient' in my bentos.

1 February 2012

MIL bought some chocolate 花卷 (flower rolls) for the boys and still have some leftovers lying in my fridge. Since the boys like it and I'd included it into their bento today.

** Owein's Bento - Bun + Sugared Candy + CNY Goodies **

** Oswald's Bento - Bun + Yogood Muesli Bar + Blueberries (inside frog container) **

All thanks to the help of some bento accessories to make the bento lively. They are of great help many a times ^_^.


3 February 2012

Was discussing on where the cute elephant biscuits were purchased from in a FB group for bento-ers and got inspired to use elephants to decorate up my boy's bento.

Keeping in line with this week's main ingredient of store bought buns, the boys get to bring one of their favorite bun from Four Leaves. Once again, accessories are used to give the final touches.

** Owein's Bento - Bun + Raisin + Pineapple Tart **

** Owein's Bento - Bun + Pineapple Tart + Blueberries + Gummies **


That's all for the bentos I did this week. Time to think what to do next week ...


No comments: