Sunday, February 05, 2012

Injured Tendon

Finally cannot bear with the pain and had decided to go see a doctor. Since it is a Sunday, my only option is to see a Chinese physician. Conclusion was to go check out the TCM by Eu Yan San at Bukit Panjang Plaza and also to have dinner there.

1st time ever seeing a Chinese physician and this is what I got after stepping out of the doctor's room.


My right hand bandaged up with some medicine inside and to remained wrapped up for the next 10 hours and cannot get it wet. This means, I can only remove it at about 6:30am tomorrow morning. Luckily I can sleep away the 10 hours ... cannot imagine if I had gone to see the doctor in the morning instead.

On top of the 'wrap', I was also given sachets of medicine powder for the next 7 days and to drink it twice a day. Got to dissolve it in warm water and drink it. OMG ... never ever like the taste of Chinese medication BUT NO CHOICE. My 1st dose - tried to finish the whole cup at one go but I failed. Simply cannot swallow the last mouthful and got to spit it out. Luckily I was taking it just by the sink.

No comments: