Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Day 8 of JM's US Detachment Trip

It is a week since JM left and guess what ... Owein had fallen sick with a bad cold and myself ... I think almost there if I don't pump myself up with enough Vitamin C.

Owein's down with very bad flu. His nose is super block ... hear him breathe hard when he's sleeping ... so xin tong. He's coughing badly too due to all the mucus and phlegm. Now, hope the doctor's medication works fast on him to relief him all the agony.

For me, I guess I am slightly affected by the little one. Nose getting abit stuffy but still not that bad ... its time to pump up myself with Vitamin C.

P/S:- Daddy ... let's web cam more often ... really fun to see the kids touching the screen trying to HONK your nose ... hahahaha

3 comments:

V said...

You can try red bell pepper. A single one of them has way more than enough vit c for your daily requirements.

Irene said...

erm ... thanks for the recommendation hor ... but red bell pepper ... not exactly my fav vege wahaha

V said...

Haha, then take vitamin C tablets lor