Thursday, June 04, 2009

Day 1-2 of JM's US Detachment Trip

** Yawnz **

I was so tired and fell asleep while putting Owein to bed. I was deprived of my sleep all thanks to my dear hubby. All because he had left his packing to the very last minute, we had only manage to finish packing his bags around 1am ... and we've got to be at the airport ... 4 hours later. Slight less than 2 hours rest was all I've got before we head off to the airport.

Everything went on quite smoothly during check-in and we manage to squeeze some time for breakfast before he proceed to the boarding area. I'd stayed on the the last possible moment ... at last, he'd cleared customs and I know it is time for me to head back.

The drive home was quite a challange to me due to the little rest I had. But, thank god, I managed to get home safely. I was greeted with Owein's curious look in the hall way when I got back. That innocent look made me smile hard at him and with that smile, he came runing towards me and gave me a big hug and guess what's next ... he said "MILK, MILK" hahahaha.

I guess I'd fell hard asleep while Owein was drinking milk. That's because I cannot recall anything at all. The moment I came awake, Owein was gone and he's already outside playing with Oswald. And the funny thing is ... I still feel very tired after the rest. I guess lots of sleep got to be caught up to get myself re-charged.

** Yawnz **

Time to head back to lala land ... really need all the rest I can get to keep up with daily pace. Now with JM away (for the next 5 months), I guess I've got to work double hard during this period of time.

No comments: