Monday, June 22, 2009

Day 20 of JM's US Detachment Trip

Yesterday I finally managed to bring Oswald to attend his 1st Sunday School and myself the 1st church service after so many long long years. The last time I remembered stepping into a church was during secondary school time ... during then, it was an school event to attend it.

We met Oswald's teacher (Peggy Yong) at church. It was very nice of her to be there to guide us to the sunday school classroom and made all the necessary introductions. She had also asked her husband to lead my MIL to the sanctuary for the service. I made my way to join my MIL after I'd completed the paperwork to register Oswald.

After service, I went back to the classroom to pick Oswald up and only to realised that Peggy had stayed with him all those while. So sweet of her to make sure that Oswald feels comfortable in the new environment. Oswald said he like attending Sunday School ... hope he will continue to behave next week and like it equally even if Peggy was not around.

No comments: