Thursday, June 04, 2009

Day 2 of JM's US Detachment Trip

** Ring ... Ring **

My phone went ringing while I was shopping at Giant this morning. I only realised that it was JM when I heard his voice over the phone. He had finally arrived and settled down at base. We'd exchanged a few words and had arranged to talk again when I get back home so that everyone can talk to him.

By the time I got back, it was around 11am (about 8pm over his side). At the very 1st moment, I switched on my computer and got myself ready to web cam him. I've got both Oswald and Owien by my side when I 'rang' him. After a few rings ... VIOLA ... the kids and myself can see him already. Oswald was so excited to see daddy on the computer screen and Owein just stared at it. I guess Owein probably was thinking hard on what's happening. Web cam session was sweet and short as JM was quite tired from all the travelling.

Still feeling short of my rest, I slept as Owein was taking his nap. That 3 hours nap really did me good as I felt so fresh after that nap. Since I'd promised Oswald to go for bicycle ride yesterday so I'd decided to bring both down. We head to the park connector behind our place for the ride. Oswald had so much fun till he almost did not want to head back.

No comments: