Saturday, June 27, 2009

Day 25 of JM's US Detachment Trip

** Gotten my fringe back again ... **

I was all set for today's baking class ... with my new hairstyle (cut my hair yesterday ... hair too long and too thick liao ... its time!!!) and my new pair of sandals (hehe bought it on Thursday at Junction 8 while waiting for my car to be buffed up).

Had arranged to meet Perle at Paragon and since I'd arrived early, I'd decided to walk around. This 30 minutes of walking around was not cheap ... I'd created some damages while doing so. 1st was a pair of shoes from U.R.S and next, a fitted sheet and quilt cover set from Aussino. But the shoe ($20+) and the bed sheet set (all in $55) was so cheap ... can't resist the temptation.

** Isn't this cute ... Queen size all in only $55 **

Wahaha ... lucky I only got 30 minutes to look around or else I don't know how much bigger the damage will be.

Today's baking class is all about CHIFFON ... my all time favourite. They are so light and so easy to eat. The class today focus more on technique ... technique of whipping egg whites which are essential in the making of chiffon cakes.

The 3 cakes we made today are:-

** Golden Citrus Chiffon Cake **

** Banana Chiffon Cake **

** Pandan Chiffon Cake **

We were also taught how to make crystallized flowers and used it for decoration purpose.

** Crystallized Flower **

No comments: