Sunday, May 12, 2013

Feng Shui Inn @ Crockfords Tower RWS


Haven't been out eating much lately or checking new places out hence took the chance to do so on today since it is Mother's Day.

When I was ask to look for a place to lunch on Mother's Day, naturally I went to goggle for restaurants at Resort World Sentosa. Browsed through the websites for possible dining places and ended up picking this place. I was contemplating whether to choose Western or Chinese food. But since we are bringing in laws out, I think Chinese would be a better choice.

Made my reservations and went off to inform SIL. Feedback from her was not that keen. 1st thing worried was the pricing. As marketed, the place seems to be quite a high end place. Another thing was the negative news about a customer that was being slapped on a hefty bill. However after other considerations, we still decided to head there for food today.

We had to put in a little effort to locate the place as we kind of got 'lost' in the car park, not knowing where should we park. We ended up parking at Hard Rock Hotel and hence got to walk a little to get to Crockfords Tower. I seriously believe there is a better way to get there. Probably have to do homework before I head there again, that is if we go there again. Signage for parking is pretty bad I say. No direct indication as to where the road leads to.

The place is nicely decorated and you really can feel the 'class' there. A bonus for dining there is ... the place is not crowded at all. Especially on days like this, what we scare is to be packed in a crowded restaurant and cannot really enjoy our food.

Some of the food that we'd ordered ...


I'd enjoyed the food there and so does everyone. And the bill ... not as expensive as we thought it would be. If you ask me for price indicator, it is probably around the same range if you had dined at Royal China or Lei Garden.

Would I head back for food again?

Yes. But not on a regular basis. Probably for a special occasion. Reason?? Parking of course!!! Parking at RWS is not cheap =)

No comments: