Wednesday, May 08, 2013

Bento #23 - Mr Snail

Needed another quick and dash idea for bento last night.

2 reason for doing so ...

1) Need to get the food packed up fast so that I can continue to watch my drama.
2) Need to catch up with my beauty sleep. Had watched drama till pretty late the past few nights. Brain was pretty bad when it was bento packing time. Can't function properly hence need a less complicated, less work and fast completion idea.


All that was need for this is a HEART shaped cutter and RING cutters of various size. Easy right???

Picked up this idea from another bento mum in EZ Bento FB group. =) But me being lazy, I used picks for the eyes instead of her original cheese and spaghetti and instead of ham for blush, I'd used gel icing. Luckily it all turned out not too bad.

No comments: