Friday, April 26, 2013

Bento #21 - James and Percy

Hmm ... where do I start ...

Received my new picks last week. Chucked them in my handbag because I was too lazy to unwrap and pack them aside. Argh ... the sight of them started to irritate me ... I NEED TO GET THEM OUT OF MY BAG!!!

Finally it is time to get them out into the light and show off my new buy :p


Pretty fuss free bento and preparation was completed in a pretty short time. Considering that I've started to prepare the stuffs quite late last night, this was what I need so I can head off to bed earlier. FRIDAYS ... a very busy day for me and hence I need my beauty sleep.

Moulded Owein's bread with a Percy rice mould and packed everything else too last night. Hence the only thing left to be done this morning is to add in the nori details. As for Oswald's, I'd used my Thomas cookie cutter and stamp set to prepare his. Added in the spread this morning and prepared his fruit for Fruity Friday just before I bring Odin for his class.

Yeah!!! Finally 'rescued' my Thomas and Friends picks from my handbag. Now, they are resting safely in the box for picks =)

No comments: