Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Bento #17 - Goldilocks and the 3 Bears


Owein will be on an excursion to watch Goldilocks and the Three Bears tomorrow. Since tmr is not bento day, hence made this for him today instead. I hope he will enjoy the play tomorrow and have a great time.

Oswald is getting exactly the same thing today. I wonder what would his reaction be. Hope he still appreciate these cute stuffs that I made and hope he does not thinks is too childish for him. Lol :p

All cut outs, ham and cheese, were all done the night before. All I did in the morning is assemble everything and add on nori for their expressions. I have the habit to soak the ham in hot water, pat it dry before placing on the bread. I have a thinking that the hot water kind of 'cook' the ham a bit. I am still a bit weary of cold ham to be brought to school especially for Oswald as he don't get to eat his food till 3pm.

No comments: