Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Bento #20 - Chicky Chicks

Had a very tiring day yesterday and was not in the mood to pack any bentos for the boys though it is Bento Day today. I fell asleep immediately the moment my head hit my pillow.

Woke up this morning still feeling guilty for not preparing anything and had decided to go for a quick dash since I'd woke earlier than usual.

This screen shot is something pretty new in my phone. But of all the ideas that I've gathered online, this seems to be the easiest for a quick fix.


This is a tutorial posted by Angelia Chia in my favourite bento group in FB. This great idea save me this morning =)


In under 5 mins, I've gotten Owein's box ready. So fast, so simple and yet CUTE!!! I only did Oswald's box when I got back from the market. Once again, completed it within 10 mins. A little time was wasted in thinking how should like pack the packet of candy in and how to arrange etc. Nevertheless, it is still completing a box in 'record' timing.

No comments: