Friday, April 19, 2013

Bento #19 - Sumo


The original idea came from Bento, Monsters. Another idea that I've copied online but instead of using rice, I've moulded the sumos using bread.

Hmm ... what should I say ... I've kind of regretted using the bigger sized facial puncher for Owein's bento. His sumo all looked like aliens. But I was running out of time ... :(

Picked out the smaller puncher for Oswald's sumo and yes ... they look more 'normal' this time. Its Fruity Friday today too ... that explains the strawberries packed.


Phew ... it had been quite an occupied week for me. Got to make a trip to the doctor because Odin is sick plus sleepless nights due to his congested nose. Really did not have mood for anything else ... glad that I've pushed myself a little to make these sumos. Kinda make up for my lazy bento on Wednesday :p Hope there's more to come ... FIGHTING!!!

No comments: