Friday, April 05, 2013

Bento #16 - Low Mojo Bento

Hmm ... actually had no intention to pack any bento for the boys. Yesterday was really an 'action' pack day for me and was really not in the mood to do anything by end of the day. BUT ... it is FRUITY FRIDAY at school for Oswald today. He either have to pack fruits from home or got to but fruits to eat in school.

I really was not in the mood to pack anything last night hence only start preparing Oswald's bento in the morning. I looked around what's available at home and did my best to make his box look good.


Sliced apple for Fruity Friday!! Blueberry Cream Bun wrapped in foil + Raisin n Biscuits as snacks.

Lol. Super low on bento juice plus I really had not been giving much thoughts on bento planning. Got to find the x-factor to motivate back the bento moji. Hope my mojo will be back soon!!!

No comments: