Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Gone Sailing - Day 3

Seems like I am able to blog more often when hubby is not in town hahaha. I guess mainly is due to the fact that I got no time to sit by the computer in the day. And when I am free enough to do so, hubby will be using it all the way till bedtime. Oh well ... lesser complains from me I guess =)

Day 2 of bring Owein to school by bus, walking to the market from school and walking back home from market then once again walk all the way to school to pick up Owein and end our journey with a bus ride. Been using lots of leg power ... not sure how long I can keep up with it. Gotten too used to driving here and there. Now without a car, kinda feel a little handicap. Now, I only hope the repairs would go on smoothly and I can get the car back earlier than expected.

Just finish preparing the boys' bento for Bento Wednesday. Got to wake up earlier than usual to complete the final touches for Owein's box. Time to hit the pillows and brace myself for more walking exercise!!!

Good Night =)

No comments: