Monday, July 23, 2012

Gone Sailing - Day 2

Mondays = Monday Blues = Hectic schedule ahead till car is ready.

Never like Mondays and now making it worse, I've got no car to use and hubby not in town and I had not heard from him since we part at the accident scene yesterday. Oh well, whatever it is, daily life still continues.

Got to head out 20 minutes earlier than usual from today onward to send Owein to school. Guess who is the happy one ... Owein of course because he gets to take the bus to school. I really got to pray hard for good weather this period of time.

Dropped Owein off at school, I headed off to the market (on foot) to do my daily marketing. Walked all the way home and managed to get back in time to see to Odin's bath and breakfast.

The car workshop people dropped by in the afternoon to get me sign some document. After a short conversation, I was told my car probably got to be down for about 14 days. Yes ... 14 days ... which will equate to about 2.5 weeks. I wander if I can maintain the current schedule for that long. We shall see ...

Finally got news from JM at 10:30pm. So glad to hear from him. Glad to know that he is alright and had gotten him to fill me with the missing bits and pieces. Like me, he also had some stiffness around neck and shoulder area but other than that he is alright. Can't wait to see him on Thursday. 3 more days to go!!!

No comments: