Friday, July 13, 2012

Bento #30 - Bento Overload!!!

This is the start of my bento overload weeks. From this week on, I've got extra days to prepare food - Mondays and Thursdays.

Oswald starting his swimming program as part of school curriculum on Monday and on Thursday, he got to head school earlier for his Chinese remedial class. This means, mummy got to prepare bentos for almost every single day of the week now except for Tuesdays ... OFF DAY ... hahaha


9 Jul 2012

Today is Oswald's birthday ... HAPPY 7th BIRTHDAY my boy. Today is also the Oswald 1st swimming lesson at The Singapore Sports School. Because it is his birthday, I got 1 less bento to prepare.

Oswald's bento for recess today is replaced by donuts from JCo. Donuts. Mummy is giving everyone in Oswald's class a treat because it is his birthday!!!

I am all set and geared up to take pictures and help distribute donuts but and unexpected situation turned up and was left with no choice but to let teacher distribute the donuts and drop off the photo taking idea.

What's the unexpected situation???

Oswald dropped his underwear while dressing up after the swim and wet it. Not wanting him to feel uncomfortable, I got no choice but to rush home to get another one for him. Thank god we stay nearby. Phew ...

After donuts session in school, it is time to head back to put Odin to bed and to start preparing his on the go Monday dinner. Since it is his birthday, I'd decided to make something nice for him but brain cramp ... only came up with this after flipping through my bento books for idea.



11 Jul 2012

Managed to take a break yesterday as there are no activities on tuesdays and is a non bento day. Though not much work was needed to be done, I'd spent my free hours brainstorming for bento ideas for today's bento. Finally decided to do a bento lift from an idea which I spotted online awhile back.


猪兄弟一同上学去了. The original creator had used ham to make the pigs but I am not so comfortable with the idea. I recreated the pigs using bread. Luckily it turned out not too bad. Happy pigging my boys =D


12 Jul 2012

Starting this Thursday, Oswald have to go school earlier for Chinese remedial lessons. This means mummy got to bring lunch down to school for him. Not sure how much time my slow eater have left after class to eat, I decided to pack sandwiches for easy eating. Made ham and cheese sandwiches (Oswald's favorite) + Sausages n Dried Cherries. Let's blasts off to space with Anpanman :)



13 Jul 2012


Tick ... Tock ... Tick ... Tock ... RING ~~~ It's break/recess time!!!

A clock face is what the boys have today telling them what time is their break.


TGIF ... Totally drained out with this week's busy schedule. Time for mummy to take a break too. Recharge!!!

No comments: