Friday, July 20, 2012

Bento #31

Term 3, Week 4 already ... almost half way through the term. After so much 'activity' from last week, I am feeling kinda drained out but can't stop here got to continue to MOVE IT!!!!


16 Jul 2012

Monday blues ... just wanted to rest my mind over the weekend hence not much effort was put in to prepare today's snack box for Oswald.

I just took 2 store bought buns, place them in silicon cups and use picks to brighten it up.


Ahem ... pardon me for the wrong spelling. But I only kinda realized that my other 'M' was missing after I spell the word swim. I was running out of time and hence lazy to think of another word to change to. Close one eye and poked in the 'ing' and sent Oswald to school with the wrong spelling bento ... LOL!!!


18 Jul 2012

"小老鼠,上灯台,
偷吃油,下不来,
喵喵喵,猫来了,
叽里咕噜滚下来!"


Finally found the motivation to get this mouse off my to-do list. Cute right?

The person I copied from made a mouse shaped sandwich. I copied the idea and use it as a decorative piece on my bread I prepared for the boys. Some how the mouse I prepared for Oswald has the 'sotong' look hahaha did not realized it till I had a closer look. Oh well ... they still look adorable don't they.


20 Jul 2012


Little CHICKS!!!

Wasted a few pieces of bread trying to make the perfect triangle shape using the onigiri rice mould. Luckily I did not have much during dinner hence all those failed pieces had gone in to my tummy as supper =P

Tried making apple bunnies for Oswald. It seems so easy when I saw the tutorial online. I got to try so hard to avoid damaging the skin. Maybe I should practice more to get it right.

No comments: