Friday, March 09, 2012

Bento #18 - Monsters

This week I am going for Monster Themed bentos ... Thought I had enough of cutie stuffs for now any wanted to make something scary but ... all my monsters all turned out looking cute!!! LOL.


7 March 2012

See if you can guess who is this ...


Got it??? YES ... it is Mike Wazowski from Monster Inc.

Decided on Mike so that I can use the yellow hat that I bought sometime back. Used a triangular onigiri mould to mould my bread, that explains all the lines that you see on Mike.

Topped up with mini oreos and gummy from Marks and Spencer for Owein.

For Oswald's Mike, I decided to use Pandan Cake instead so I get a green Mike (which is the actual color) instead of a white one.



8 March 2012

Got addicted to 'drawing' with pancake batter and since I had forgotten to buy loaf bread for the kids breakfast this morning, it shall be pancake breakfast again ^_^

And of course, since Mummy is making breakfast, then it shall be in-line with this week's bento theme ... the boys are having Monster Pancakes for breakfast!!!



9 March 2012

Last day of Term 1 ... 1st time ever I am so looking forward to end of term ... LOL.

Anyway, last bento for Term 1 made only for Owein because Oswald's school got some special activity for the P1s and only required them to be at school at a much later time.

Presenting DOMO Kun to end my Monster Themed bentos ...


Used a mini chocolate swiss roll for Domo this time and cheese cut outs for facial expressions, using food coloring to color up the cheese.

No comments: