Monday, March 26, 2012

Addicted to BREAD!!!

I am a bread lover and with all the good results that had been yielded, I had been actively looking around for more recipes to try.

Recently a handful of people in a FB group that I'd joined had been making Hokkaido Milk Bread and all raved about the soft texture. All those comments and pictures and even the name of the bread had gotten me geared to give this recipe a try.


My conclusion ... LOVE this recipe to the MAX!!! This recipe overrules the other 2 recipes that I'd tried. I am a happy mama :)

Since it is named Hokkaido Milk Bread, I am wondering if by using milk from Hokkaido itself would make a difference to the taste. Will be heading to my favorite Japanese supermarket - Meidiya on Friday. Will try to source for Hokkaido milk when I am there and re-make this again to compare the difference. Till then, I am happy with what it is now.

No comments: