Wednesday, January 11, 2012

A Note to Oswald

My dear Son,

Finally you are done with your kindergarten studies and had proceed on to a new phrase in your schooling life. Hope you will settle in school soon, make new friends and enjoy the next 6 years in the school that we had chosen for you.

We are proud that you had made it through your 1st week in your new school with no issues. Now you are into your 2nd week and finally something went off track. On this day, your 7th day in school, you had returned home without your diary and an extra Chinese textbook. Reason given to me for this mishap ... "I was in a rush."

Oh son ... what can mummy say. Hope you will be more careful with your things and not to let this happen again alright?

Whatever it is, we are proud that you have no issues in adapting to your new school life. Face the coming challenges with no fear for we will always be there for you.

I Love you my Son.

No comments: