Friday, January 13, 2012

Bento #8

Back to the weekly routine of packing food for Owein on Wednesdays and Fridays. Since I got to pack for Owein, Oswald gets a share too.

This week I'd decided to use Thomas and Friends as my theme.

11 January 2012


In Owein's box, we've got moulded Percy filled with nutella, raisins, fruit loops and chocolate candy.


Oswald's box, Thomas is filled with fruit jam, gummy burger, chocolate candy, pineapple tart and lastly dried tomatoes in the yellow container.

Both Thomas and Percy are made using a Thomas and Friends rice mould that a friend had bought from HK.


13 January 2012

Today Oswald did not want to bring a lunch box to school and so I only need to prepare for Owein. Owein wanted me to use my other set of Thomas cutters to make sandwiches. Of the 4 characters that I've got in that set, Owein only wanted Thomas and Percy. Once again, Gordon and James got to be left behind ...


Owein's breakfast snack consist of Bread with Nutella spread + Penguin Gummies.

No comments: