Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Nails Galore #1/2012

Finally get to pamper my nails again and in time for CNY.

Manage to source for someone who does home visit for medi and pedi. A service which I need for now because there is no way that I can sit at the nail parlor to get my nails done while handling a baby.

Tenth Nail answered my need for now and I'd decided to give it a try. Booked an appointment for today and I was looking forward to it. The therapist was pretty on time and she appeared at my door with bags hanging over her shoulder. No time was wasted and after setting up her tools, she started to work on my hands. I had opt for Gelish Manicure and a Classic Pedicure.

Overall experience:-
1) Colors were a little limited.
2) She'd got no time to draw nail art and I am only left with nail art stickers if I want to beautify my nails.
3) Side of the nails still need extra skill to 'clean' it more neatly and application of the polish a bit not even.
4) Filing of dead skin for the feet was done briefly, not sure if that is due to the restriction of working environment. Maybe she scare she would dirty my floor. Those girls in the parlor really scrub my feet down and I really can see those dead skin 'piling' up when they work.

Anyway, I am still alright with the service mainly because it is done at the convenience of my home and I need not worry about my baby. She is also very nice to fix up an appointment for me because it was really a last min booking that I'd made. All thanks to her or else I will not have pretty nails for CNY.



No comments: