Friday, January 27, 2012

Bento #10

CNY holidays flew pass quickly and the boys are due to report back to school.

This week's theme is CNY Goodies. I was too lazy to think of anything and there are heaps of CNY goodies to clear, so everything just fell in place conveniently.

25 January 2012


Only Oswald got to head back to school on Wednesday and hence only need to pack food for him. Sent him off to school with his favorite Pineapple Tarts, Mandarin Oranges, Candy and some Crackers.


27 January 2012

Still am going to let the boys bring CNY goodies to school. FIL went back home last night hence got 1 less person to help around at home today so planning ahead is very important in order to let the boys bring their bento to school.

I had packed Owein's food last night and only added in the crackers just before it is time to leave the house.


I had placed Pineapple Tarts, Raisins and Crackers for Owein to snack in school.

After dropping Owein off, I headed back to settle Odin. After Odin had been washed up and fed, I went about preparing Oswald's box. He wanted his favorite bread (Gardenia Fruit and Nut) to be added into his box today.


I had used his bento box to help cut the shape of the bread so that it fits nicely in the corner and used the remaining scraps to cut the flower which was placed on the top. Filled up the rest of the space with an Orange and a Pineapple Tart.


Had a present surprise from my buddy. She had just got back from her holiday in Taiwan and had help me get lots of Bento related items. I am so happy with my new tools. Check out what had just flew in from Taiwan!!!


I was beaming from ear to ear ^_^

No comments: