Saturday, January 28, 2012

Bento #11

Saturday afternoon at 3:30pm, finally baby Odin is sound asleep and 二哥 Owein had also decided to take an afternoon nap. The 2 brothers sleeping together on my bed ... what a sight ^_^.

What should I do on a Saturday afternoon with 2 boys fast asleep, the eldest playing on his own in the living room and hubby not at home ...

IT IS BENTO TOOLS SORTING TIME!!!

Did not have a chance to sort out the items that my buddy passed me yesterday. So, now is the best time to get it all sorted out. Took me awhile to arrange and re-arrange my stuffs to fit everything in. Only to realize what a huge collection of bento tools I have and I am still buying hahahaha

Check out my current collection!!!

** Bento Boxes **

** Bento Tools **

** Nori Punchers **

** Sandwich and Food Cutters **

** More Cutters **

** Sausage and Alphabet Cutters **

** Rice Moulds **

** Sauce Containers **

** Silicon Cups **

** Barans and Dividers **

** Food Picks ... My Favorite ^_^ **


More items still on its way to me ... will update again when I receive them. Never expect my collection to be that much till I get them sorted today. Maybe it is time to slow down on my purchases ... provided I can resist the temptation!!! :p


Using my new gadget made pre-dinner snack for Oswald and Owein when Owein woke up from his nap. I'd used my Tomica Car Sandwich mould to make Ham and Cheese Sandwiches for the boys. Added some picks to make it more interesting ...


Traffic lights, One Way sign and the Ghost picks are one of my recent purchase from SugarCraft. I had asked Owein which character he want from my picks collection to 'drive' the car and he had wanted the Ghost. Not sure why he picked that and I did not bother ask further. What matters is he enjoys what he is seeing and eating. Gave Oswald the same choice but he too had picked the Ghost. Oh well, who say only during Halloween then can use these Ghostly picks. On 2nd look, the Ghost looks kinda cute in this setting. Heehee.

No comments: