Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Recipe - Food for the Kids

I'd been trying a few new recipe for the kids. One of them is from this book Nutritious Food for Baby and Toddler. I'd bought this book quite a while back but due to the kid's eating habit, I'd not been able to try out anything from the book till now.

The recipe for Pineapple and Chicken caught my attention. Pineapple being one of Oswald's favourite fruit gave me the idea to give this dish a try.


Of cos, mummy got to do the food tasting first before giving it to the kids. The combination was actually quite refreshing and the pineapple actually made it quite appetizing. To let Owein try out this dish, I scope a portion out (without the pineapples, of cos, because I scare he's little tummy cannot take it), blended it and mixed into his porridge.

Both kids seems to be ok with the dish. Oswald was happy because he gets to eat his pineapple. Owein too did not reject the food, so I guess this would be something which I can make for the kids once in awhile.

No comments: