Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Finally everything come to a halt ...

Oh yes ... just like the heading ... I finally get to slow down my pace and can sit back and relax a bit. Why?? All because JM is going to Brunei again and there's a few things I need him to settle before he pack his bags and go.

While Oswald's at school yesterday, I got to drag JM to Home-Fix to shop for a new shower head (the one in my bathroom suddenly gave way on Monday night ... while I was taking my bath!!! Damn it !!!). After that, got some other nitty gritty stuffs to buy before it is time to pick Oswald.

Later on, plans were made to head out to purchase a new ironing board, to pick up a almost 'brand new' bicycle from someone in AMK and also to have a nice dinner with JM. Finally get to spend some 'personal' time with JM. To spice up the night. I'd received an SMS from my SIL saying that she got an extra pair of tickets to Fast n Furious 4 sneak preview. Whao ... that was god sent!!! We were trying our luck on the movie the night before but no where is airing it. That SMS really brought smile to our faces. So we adjusted a bit of our plans to factor in the movie :p

However, our excitement wasn't long lasting. Just as we were about to leave the house ... Owein threw up and create a mess in Oswald's room. The whole family was activited to clear up the mess. The mess plus soiled 3 diapers with not so favourable poop in a day sounds like trouble is on the way. But with assurance from my in-laws that they will keep a look out and monitor him, we then continued with our plans.

Received a call from home half way through our movie ... Owein vomitted out anything that went in. It gotten me quite worried and I give a call to our PD to ask her for advise. Her advise were followed and the tired boy also had finally fell asleep.

After the show, we got to continue with what's planned and undone. But just before we went off, we went back to check out the 'UFO' toy catcher which we had passed earlier. The doraemon is so cute ... cannot resist ... activitaed my toy catcher expert to give it a try. My SIL and her BF were also there to provide eye power!!! In less than 20 try ... here comes my DORAEMON !!! (Gona let Owein play with doraemon too cos he likes it too :) ... isn't he CUTE!!!)


By the time we got home, it was close to midnight already. Owein was still sleeping when we got back but were told that he woke up quite frequently to ask for milk but was given water instead. I bet the little one is probably hungry but too bad, his stomach just can't hold anything. There was even a mini puking episode just before we head to bed. Poor boy ... gona bring him to the doc tomorrow.

5 hours of rest was all that we got left before it is time to send JM to Changi Airbase. I bet JM was equally tired and worried for Owein but too bad he still got to go. Headed home after that, send Oswald to school then head to the doctor's clinic. Owein is diagnosed by the doctor to suffer from a mild stomach flu. So for Owein now, everything got to take it slow. Slow on water, milk and juice intake. Slow on solids intake.

Assurance from the doctor really work wanders. I can feel myself feeling not so tense and my body started to feel tired. Took a good nap with Owein after we picked Oswald up from school and settle lunch for him and my MIL. *Yawnz*

No comments: