Sunday, March 24, 2013

My Boys

Though 1 week past like a breeze, we've indeed spend some fun time with the boys during this March Holidays.


17 Mar @ Smart Kids Asia

Out of the blue, hubby decided to introduce the boys the cartoon Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and guess what ... Owein likes it a lot!!! And amazingly, these characters are still 'alive' aka you still get to see the cartoon on TV. A lot of our childhood cartoon characters had 'died' off and was never revived. Anyway, I also only recently found out that you can still catch these turtles on on Nickelodeon.

Hubby was all trilled when he spotted these turtles on an advertisement for Smart Kids Asia 2013 and insisted that he would want to bring the boys go see. Picture this: Sunday evening, a trip to the Expo, Smart Kids Asia event ... definitely a place I would want to avoid and probably the same for hubby too especially if I am the on who suggest it. But for sake of the turtles and not to spoil hubby's anticipation, I bit my teeth and fight through the crowd.


Owein was trilled when he see those turtles. Though we could only see them from afar and for that short 10 minutes, but I think that was enough the excite the boys.


24 Mar @ The White Rabbit

Like I mentioned earlier, March Holidays ended just like a breeze but that's at the expense of me almost turning into a mad women at the end of the week. Times like these, I really appreciate the existence of SCHOOLS!!! Having 3 boys at home during holidays is not a joke ... but why am I enjoying every moment with them :p

What more can I ask for when my crazy week ended with a beautiful brunch at The White Rabbit @ Dempsey with my 3 rascals and lovely friends. Love the place and love the peacefulness there.

Took pictures of the boys while waiting for friends and food. My boys ... all look so grown up already!!!


** Took me awhile to convince the boys to put their iPod down to take a picture ... SIGH **


** Odin was still sleeping when we reach so I'd decided to just let him sleep till our friends arrived **


** Little bunny active once again the moment he wakes **


** There was this huge cage with 2 bunny statues in it ... oh boy ... look how well Odin fits into the surrounding :p **


** My rare chance to have photo taken with Odin **


I thank LORD for the 3 wonderful boys I have. Though they are a handful but they complete my life. <3

No comments: