Monday, February 04, 2013

奇伟养生壶

Ordered this a month back and finally it is here!!!

Had been 'watching' via FB how versatile this pot can be and I could only drool and envy. Now finally my turn to use it to prepare food ans stuff ;)


The 1st thing I tried cooking is Odin's porridge. After all that's the main reason why I bought the pot. After the trial, I love the pot to the max. No need to worry about spillage when boiling - which is ome of the selling feature of this product. No need to worry about food being burnt - can set timer for cooking time, and cooking stops when timer is up and keep food warm. All this equates to I can just put all ingredients in and need not worry about cooking process and tend to it when I had the time to. Cuts down the time that I need to be at the stove. Isn't it great?

This came just in time for CNY.

No comments: