Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Bento #7 - Spec-ky Boy


This reminds me of Oswald =) My eldest boy is my spec-ky boy.

Like the previous bento, I'd made used of bread ends to make the spectacles and the boy's mouth. As for his hair, I'd applied some butter on the bread surface and sprinkle pork floss over it.


Of late, Oswald had been telling me not to pack food for him. His reason being he find the canteen too noisy and prefer to head to a more quiet place i.e. the library. Hmm ... seriously, I do not know if I should be happy or be upset over this. My reason for packing food is to let him mingle with his classmates during recess time.

I think is a good thing that he likes to spend time at the library. But I also feel that knowing his other classmates, other than those who are sitting around him, would also do him good. The only way to do that is to 'force' him to stay in the canteen and hence bento comes in good use. Though many times he told me not to pack food for him, he always comes home with an empty box.

How how how? What should I do? Give him to him and stop packing food? Or insist my way ... MUMMY's RULES!!!

*_*

No comments: