Friday, January 11, 2013

Bento #2 - Zonked Out Rabbits

It is only end of week 1 and I cannot believe I am almost drained out (physically and mentally). Was really cracking my brains when I was preparing the Owein's bento last night. Luckily only need to prepare for Owein.

Why not Oswald?? That is because that boy had went to booked for computer usage at the library during recess. He had never been that excited to bring a box to school. Reason being ... he will have lesser time to go library if he got to sit in the canteen to eat. DUH!!! Oh well, that's him. I wander how much longer I can 'force' him to bring a box to school ... hehe ... we shall see :)

As for Owein, I was really zonked out last night and I think because of that, my bento also looked kinda 'zonked' out too.


2 zonked rabbits!!! Ran out of nori and I did not know about it. I ended up using food markers to draw the rabbit's expression. Hence, the rabbits had such hilarious expressions.

Anyway, TGIF!!! Relax, Recharge!!!

FIGHTING!!!

No comments: