Friday, May 04, 2012

Recipe - Yuzu Chiffon Cake

Bakers in Munch Ministry - The Baker's Club had started a CHIFFON CAKE storm and I am so inspired by it. Had a bottle of Yuzu Tea paste in the fridge and wanted to quickly finish using it. I'd search around for the right recipe to use and finally found it last night.

Can't wait to get started on this Yuzu experiment. Gotten my ingredients before picking Owein up from school and started on my project after lunch. The thing I like about making chiffon cake is, it is really a very simple cake to piece together. Prep work is fuss free and cleaning up is easy too.

Gotten everything into my chiffon tin and send it for baking within 30 mins. After 40 mins of baking ...


This cake is really yummy. Texture is soft and nice with a hint of yuzu taste. Love this recipe to the max and can't wait to share it here.

Going to make more tomorrow for SIL and friends. Hope they like it as much as I do.

Btw, in my search for this yuzu chiffon cake recipe, I come across a video on how to remove chiffon cake from the tin, FUSS FREE. Tried the method today and love it totally.

No comments: