Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Bento #27

Kinda realized that I had not been updating on the bentos that I'd made. But then again, recent bentos are not really fancy. I had been concentrating on baking of late and had kind of neglected bento planning. I got hooked to making bread just not too long ago, now ... I am into swiss rolls!!! I wander when I will stick my head back to some serious bentoing once again ...


9 May 2012

Made bread again yesterday hence the boys get to bring homemade bread to school :)


It is homemade Cream Cheese Raisin bun with snacks for Oswald.


11 May 2012

Bento for Oswald again. Owein down with a bad cough and flu ... had stayed away from school the whole week.


I'd named this - Nutella Dumplings. Simply because I'd used a dumpling mold to shape my bread which is filled with nutella.


16 May 2012


Piggy sandwich for my piggy boy Owein. Finally he had recovered and is back in school. But today is Oswald turn without a bento for school. That is because, he will be having an ICE CREAM PARTY in school as part of his curriculum. Don't want to overload him with food and hence no bento for him.

No comments: