Friday, April 20, 2012

Bento #24

Term 2, week 5 ... half way through the term already. Still have 5 more weeks to go but how ... mummy is losing steam for bento making. Been concentrating too much on bread making these days :)


18 Apr 2012

Made an assortment of bread yesterday and hence, the boys are bringing homemade bread to school again!!!

** Mini Sausage Bun for Owein **

** Chocolate Bun + Strawberries for Oswald **


20 Apr 2012

Thought it would be good to take a break from homemade bread and hence bought a loaf of bread for the boy's bento today. But as I was preparing their boxes, my mind really went blank. I kept asking myself how should I dress up their box. Sad to say, nothing came up and got to rely on cookie cutters. Picked out a cutter to match the box.


Threw in some gummies, nutella brownies and raisin for Owein's box. Forgotten to take a picture of Oswald's box :p

No comments: