Friday, June 24, 2011

Updates!!! ... *long over due* ^_^

Phew ... it really had been quite awhile since I last updated. This 3rd pregnancy is really getting into me and in addition got to take care of 2 growing tods. It was a real challenge but I guess the worst had gone because I am feeling less tired and got a bit more energy to get things going.

Not sure where to start since I had not been blogging for so long. Hmm ... let's start with the youngest 1st.

Baby No. 3 - Growing well inside and I am starting to feel more of his/her movement. Currently in my 20th week of pregnancy but we have yet to know baby's gender. We had wanted to find out badly during my 16th week checkup but baby's position was not really ideal to give a confirm answer. Will be going for my detail scan tomorrow ... we should be able to know gender by then. *Though it a bit too late, but I am still hoping hard for a girl*

Double O's - The boys are having a hell lots of fun. First of all, they are having their June Holidays. Their days are packed with activities either at home or outside and they get to eat nicely prepared meals by mummy. Secondly, their from USA are here for a visit. So, in addition to all activities mummy had lined up for them, they get to hang out with their cousins too. How exciting!!!


Here's a list of what we did this holiday ... (be prepared, it is gona be a long one!!! ^_^)

31 May - Thomas 'LIVE' Show at Jurong Point.


We headed down to JP really early to be sure that we get a chance to meet Thomas close up. Organiser only allow 1st 50 kids for the meet up session. After our brunch at MacDonalds and a short walk around, we joined the queue at about 12pm for the show which only starts at 1pm. Even though we were almost an hour early, Oswald n Owein is already the 6th and 7th kid to be admitted. Talking abount being KS ... sometimes you just got to follow the flow else you lose out :p


3 June - Short Visit to the Zoo.

While Oswald is having fun at Bible Camp, I'd decided to bring Owein out to the Zoo to meet up with Peggy and her friend for a short while. If I recall correctly, this would be the 1st time that Owein explore the Zoo without his stroller ... and too bad for him, mummy can't carry him even though he is tired. But he had been good and was on his feet the whole time we were there. His reward ... a hand painting of a Dinosaur!!! hehehehe



13 June - Playtime at The Playhouse @ Rochester.


I had been wanting to check out this place for the longest time but never had the chance to do so. Finally managed to get it done this holiday.

It is a very interesting place indeed and the kids love it there. Only downside is the kids menu looks more interesting that their usual menu ... lol. But it is really a good place for mummies to hang out because the kids will be too busy playing and being entertained in the play room to bother their mummies. I had a good time relaxing at the cafe with my friend Peggy.


15 June - At the Zoo with the Sterlings.

The Sterlings are heading to the zoo and I'd decided to bring the boys to go join them. Bringing 5 active boys out is not a joke but glad that the boys enjoyed themselves. Oswald's greatest achievement, at least that's what I think, is that he had tried to feed the Rinos. Something which I had never expect but guess what, he did not 'shy' off and even attempts to do it. Great job Oswald!!!

We stayed a good 4 hours there before we had to head home for Oswald's nap because he had got TKD class at night. I was totally drained and the drive home seems so long even though it is just a short drive back ...



16 June - It's Grandma's BIRTHDAY!!!


It is grandma's birthday today and upon request of the boys, I had to make a DINOSAUR cake for grandma. What a theme and I swear never to ask the boy's opinion on cake decoration anymore. Brought the boys out for a quick lunch and to get the ingredients for decorating the cake ... after a few hours of 'hard work' ... finally got the cake done up in time for the night's dinner surprise. *see above for the cake design*

I'd made Green Tea Red Bean Cake for my MIL and everyone likes it. Gotten quite good reviews for the cake *blush*. Anyway glad that everyone likes it ... even the kids went 'woh' about it ... all thanks to the cake decoration hahahaha.

At last, completed my updates for the meantime. Time to take a break ... till my next post ... CIAO ^_^

No comments: