Friday, June 24, 2011

Bento #1 - Smiley Sausages

Fridays is always a rush for me even when my in-laws could help baby sit my boys before I go pick them for their music class. But not as bad as the current situation because my in-laws will make sure that they wake up in time to have an early dinner and just in time for me to pick them.

Now, we've got relatives here for visit and are staying at my in-laws place, hence no more such convinence and I've got to take over all the task including feeding the boys before their lesson.

Due to time constrain, got to 'resort' to making food looks interesting and easy to eat ...

** Rice Cubes seasoned with Furikake + Smiley Cheese Sausage **

A quick meal prepared within 1/2 hour for the boys to eat in the car on the way to music lesson. Most importantly, it entice the boys to eat and they finish up everything withing the short 20 mins ride from CCK to Clementi.

No comments: