Monday, October 18, 2010

K-Pop updates!!!

Hmm ... haven been talking much about K-Pop recently but that does not mean that I am not listening to it anymore ... hahaha

I guess the main reason is because there's not much that caught my attention recently. Other than the following songs ...

Hmm ... ok you ask who is Seven ... if you are a K-drama craze like me, you probably had came across this drama titled 宮S. If you remember this drama, then you will remember the handsome prince in the show and yes ... that's him. He is back in the music scene with Better Together as his comeback song. Enjoy the music ^_^ Heard this following song via one of the k-pop programme I watched and like the song almost immediately. It has a very lovely and catchy tune paired with beautiful voice of the singers. I do hope you like this song as much as I do. ** Bohemian - Love Letter LIVE version ** The next song would require some time to like it. The song grows on you ... I din really like it the 1st time I hear it but the catchy tune kinda got stuck in my head after the 1st time. That lead me to pay more attention to the song whenever it was featured on TV. As time pass, I really did start to like the song :p The lead singer, Lee Hongki, played the role as Jeremy in a recently k-drama titled 原来是美男 (He's Beautiful).

No comments: