Saturday, October 23, 2010

Food - KOI Bubble Tea

Hmmm ... is the bubble tea craze back again?

My SIL was bragging about KOI bubble tea and how she and her collegues rotate shift to Q for almost 1 hour to get their drinks. The way she describe it make me wana go get a cup myself.

Oh well ... I finally got my own cup today!!! :p


Verdict - I think is so-so only lah ... or maybe is just the drink I'd ordered. I ordered Milk Tea with Pearl, 1/2 sugar strength. But my SIL said I should try the flavoured drinks not the normal milk tea.

Oh well, the only thing I like about it is you get to choose how sweet you want your drink. And somehow, I think their pearl size is slight smaller that the usual ones you buy elsewhere. Makes chewing easier. Maybe one day I should give the other flavours a try to give it a fair verdict :p

No comments: