Saturday, October 30, 2010

Day 1 of JM's Simulator Trip - Florida

Still into Day 1 of JM's departure ...

After a few hours of rest, got to drag myself out from bed liao. Gotta bring lunch down to West Coast for the kids. MIL will be out for her medical check up and hence I got to settle the boys' lunch since they had spent a night at her place while mummy is at the airport with daddy :p

After feeding the boys lunch, I headed back to CCK to get get my nails touched up. The colors on my hands are peeling off already and there's a chip on my toe because clusmy me kicked on something and chipped of the polish on my toes.

Since it is Halloween today ... I'd decided to go for a dark color tone for my nails and have something different drawn on my toes ^_^


Nails ... DONE. Next, buy birthday cake for grandma, head home change, pick up in-laws n kids at West Coast ... lastly, head to CHIJMES for dinner at Lei Gardens.

Base on past experience, food there is really really good. I had stuffed myself to the max with all the yummy food. As the day comes to an end, I am almost drained out. Luckily my PIL offered to take care of the boys for the night but on a condition that I go pick them up to head to MBS for lunch the next day.

DUH ... I had long planned to give that family gathering a miss actually but the fact that I can rest in peace after such a long day is very tempting. In the end, my tiredness had taken charge of my plans. I gave in to their request so that I can have a good rest when I head home ...

P/S: Did I mentioned that we had dinner in Lei Garden's private room? We had 2 tables of 8 pax and very comfortably fitted into the room.

No comments: