Saturday, August 14, 2010

SEPANG ... here I COME!!!


5:00am ... a large cup of mocha-cino from McCafe marks the start of my day on a Saturday.

I guess the heading of my post would have already hint you why I am up so early drinking coffee. Oh yes ... I am heading to Sepang ... a dreadful place to me (just kidding ^_^) but heaven to my lovely hub.

Today is one of those Sepang track day trip with hubby. As track session is from 9:00am to 12:00pm, we got leave early to cater for the approximate 2 hour+ drive to Sepang.

8:20am we finally arrived at Sepang!!!

After registration and driver's briefing ... it is time to get ready for track practice. Each driver were assigned with a number and darling's number is No. 33!!!


All done ... and off to the track!!!

While JM is having fun on track, I've decided to stay put in the pits :p

Sounds boring right ... but seriously I am enjoying myself because I was all prepared!!! Packed with our portable DVD player, I was enjoying myself with my K-Drama while my man is out having fun ^_^.

No comments: