Tuesday, August 03, 2010

K-Pop Craze

Hmm ... ok ... I got a confession to make ...

I think I am suffering from a post drama effect after watching 原来是美男 (He's Beautiful). It had happened once before, when I completed 花样男子 (Boys over Flowers), but it is happening again!!! Wahaha ...

The catchy music in the drama had gotten my attention and to make things worse, the cast in the show are singers too. Oh ya ... that made me dug more into the OST of the show and even songs each singers.

My favourite character in the show is Kang Shin Woo and the person behind this role is Jung Yong Hwa - lead singer of the Korean group C.N Blue.

Now, I am hooked to 2 songs by this group (other than the songs in the OST :p). The 2 songs are as follows ...

** C.V Blue - Love LIVE version ** Oh ... did I mention 花样男子 (Boys over Flowers) earlier ... I think I did. That show really poisoned me. Especially Kim Hyun Joong who played the role as Yoon Ji Hoo. Did a research on him after the show only to realised that he is the leader of popular boy band SS501. Recently this group had been quite active with 2 hit songs as their comeback ... ** SS501 - Love Ya LIVE version ** Kim Hyun Joong was also featured in MV for Korean Singer Gummy's new song As A Man (남자라서). Quite a nice song too ...

Hahaha ... I think I better stop ... if not the list will just go on and on ... enjoy the music ^_^

No comments: