Monday, May 10, 2010

US ... here I COME!!!

Erm ... US stands for Universal Studios and not United States :p

Finally it is my turn to try on the rides at US. The last time we were there we got kids with us and hence cannot go on the rides. Taking my sister as an excuse, I have a chance to re-visit US once again. Sister is on vacation and she got a friend with her this time so ... what a perfect excuse to head to US again!!!

The weather was good, the company was great and we had so much fun!!! The only pity thing about this visit is that the famous Cylon (blue track) & Human (red track) coaster ride is not ready yet. It was closed down awhile back due to some technical issues. But it is ok ... give me another excuse to go again hahahaha

Check out the pictures we took HERE.


P/S: Hubby almost 'dumped' me upon reaching US. He was not feeling very well and was thinking maybe he just drop us there and come pick us up later. I just kept quiet when he made that suggestion. Luckily he decided to just come along despite the fact that he's unwell. Thanks dearie ... thanks for coming along and hence make my day so special.

No comments: