Sunday, April 25, 2010

Recipe - Cream Cheese Marble Cake

Hmm ... Sunday ... and I am stuck at home with the kids. Hubby? Went Pasir Gudang loh :p

Not wanting to waste my Sunday away, I've decided to bake something. I've gotten a new recipe recently and plan to give it a try today.

** Ingredients all ready **

The traditional way of making butter cake is to beat butter with sugar then blend in the flour but this recipe states to do the rub-in method to combine in ingredients. Interesting right ^_^ as least it is to me because it is the 1st time I make butter cake using this method.

** This is how my butter + cream cheese with flour + sugar looks like after applying the rub-in method **

Anyway, on with the process and very soon, the batter are all placed in little cupcake cases and ready for baking ...


And after about 25 mins in the oven ... VIOLA!!!


Check out my recipe blog for the recipe ^_^

No comments: