Thursday, April 22, 2010

Hope Dashed Again ...

I've got another feeling that my holiday plans (a trip to HK) got to be thrown into the bin once again. *sigh* So much for the excitement of checking out air ticket prices and places to visit ... all of these only made my disappointment greater.

Hubby told me this morning that he might not be able to take leave after his course because there are heaps of paperwork for him to clear when he is done with the course. Unless he can clear it fast (which he himself doubts it), or else holiday is a big NO NO!!!

*sigh*

2 comments:

V said...

I think its not a question of whether he can clear it fast or not, but rather does he want to clear it fast anot lol

Irene said...

LOL ... but it seems like even if he want to clear fast also an mission impossible cos he say his colleague told him is is LOTs of paper work to clear.

Anyway I will just wait and see ... hope air tix wont be so expensive by then.